Click Showtime & Buy
Thu, Apr 6, 2023
Fri, Apr 7, 2023
Sat, Apr 8, 2023
Tickets: $22 - $35
- All shows are 18+ with valid ID unless stated otherwise.
- Shows starting at 9:30 PM or later are 21+ with valid ID.
- Ticket price is more expensive at the door.
- Premium seating is in the front couple of rows. GA is first come, first serve.
- No refunds on any ticket purchase.
- 2-item recommended minimum in showroom. Most comedy clubs require you to purchase 2 drinks, we just recommend it! Not only does it help us keep the lights on, but it is scientifically proven that food and drinks will make you laugh more!
- 7:00 PM Show/6:00 PM Doors
- 7:30 PM Show/6:30 PM Doors
- 9:45 PM Show/9:00 PM Doors
- 10:15 PM Show/9:30 PM Doors
- Thursday: $22 - $30
- Friday/Saturday: $25 - $35
Williams has parlayed that success into a multitude of stand-up television experiences, including LIVE AT GOTHAM, THE TONIGHT SHOW, Dave Attell’s COMEDY UNDERGROUND, and JIMMY KIMMEL LIVE. His first one-hour special, FUN SIZE, was the highest rated on Showtime, and a year later, he followed that up with his second special, DADDY ISSUES, which was more successful than the first and prompted THE NEW YORK TIMES to write “No one is doing it [stand-up comedy] more hilariously than Brad Williams.” His third special in three years was an uproarious one, hosting some of the edgiest comedians in the country from the prestigious Montreal Just For Laughs Festival. Most recently, Williams’ new half-hour special for Netflix’s stand-up comedy showcase THE DEGENERATES premiered in October 2018.
Also an accomplished actor, Williams has appeared on numerous TV shows and feature films, including FX’s LEGIT, SAM AND CAT, MIND OF MENCIA, PITBOSS, a recurring role on the Hulu original show DEADBEAT, and memorable roles in a plethora of movies, including LITTLE EVIL, which was produced by Scott Stuber (TED), as well as the Netflix original Christopher Guest film, MASCOTS.
In addition to stand-up and acting, Williams has become a dynamic on-air personality as well. His podcast with Adam Ray, ABOUT LAST NIGHT, is a mainstay on the iTunes charts. He is also a regular contributor on KROQ’s KEVIN AND BEAN SHOW in Los Angeles, as well as Adam Carolla’s podcast, THE ADAM CAROLLA SHOW.
Williams’ ability to make humorous and inspiring observations on disability, relationships, sex, and race are consistently winning over audiences and proving anyone can overcome their shortcomings. His live performances are always high energy and frequently feature full standing ovations from those in attendance, which prompted the late Robin Williams to call him “Prozac with a head.”