Click Showtime & Buy
Fri, Jun 16, 2023
Sat, Jun 17, 2023
- Shows starting at 9:30pm or later are 21+, and shows starting earlier are 18+ with a valid ID.
- Seats only guaranteed until showtime. Ticket price is more expensive at the door (if any remain).
- Premium seating is in the front couple of rows. GA is first come, first serve.
- There are no refunds on any ticket purchases.
- 2-item recommended minimum in showroom. Most comedy clubs require you to purchase 2 drinks, we just recommend it! Not only does it help us keep the lights on, but it is scientifically proven that food and drinks will make you laugh more!
- 7:00 PM Show/6:00 PM Doors
- 7:30 PM Show/6:30 PM Doors
- 9:45 PM Show/9:00 PM Doors
- 10:15 PM Show/9:30 PM Doors
Marlon Wayans is an actor, producer, comedian, writer and film director. His films have grossed more than $736-million in domestic box office and $1-billion in global box office. As a standup comedian, he is selling out nationwide and adding shows every weekend. Wayans can currently be seen in Netflix’s THE CURSE OF BRIDGE HOLLOW which he produced and stars in. The film debuted at #1 on the platform. He recently wrapped production on Ben Affleck’s Nike drama for Amazon Studios, Skydance Sports and Mandalay Pictures. Wayans gained rave reviews for his guest star role as Lou in BEL-AIR'S finale episode.
Wayans is commonly recognized for his role as ‘Marcus Copeland’ in Columbia Pictures’ 2004 hit comedy WHITE CHICKS, opposite Shawn Wayans, Jamie King and Terry Crews. He also starred alongside Shawn Wayans and Regina Hall in Dimension Films’ horror comedy spoof films SCARY MOVIE and SCARY MOVIE 2.
Additionally, Wayans starred with his brother Shawn Wayans on The WB’s “The Wayans Bros.” which was the highest rated comedy on the network and continues to air in syndication. He has appeared on several popular television programs, including Fox’s “In Living Color,” Adult Swim’s “Childrens Hospital,” and BET’s “Second Generation Wayans.”