Click Showtime & Buy
Fri, Jul 21, 2023
Sat, Jul 22, 2023
Sun, Jul 23, 2023
Tickets: $25 - $35
- Shows starting at 9:30pm or later are 21+, and shows starting earlier are 18+ with a valid ID.
- Seats only guaranteed until showtime. Ticket price is more expensive at the door (if any remain).
- Premium seating is in the front couple of rows. GA is first come, first serve.
- There are no refunds on any ticket purchases.
- 2-item recommended minimum in showroom. Most comedy clubs require you to purchase 2 drinks, we just recommend it! Not only does it help us keep the lights on, but it is scientifically proven that food and drinks will make you laugh more!
- 7:00 PM Show/6:00 PM Doors
- 7:30 PM Show/6:30 PM Doors
- 9:45 PM Show/9:00 PM Doors
- 10:15 PM Show/9:30 PM Doors
Actor, writer and producer David Koechner is best known for his roles as Todd Packer on “The Office” and Champ Kind from “Anchorman” and “Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues.” Koechner recently received rave reviews for his role in the dark, twisted and film festival award-winning thriller “Cheap Thrills.” This winter (2015), he stars in Paramount’s “Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse” and Legendary / Universal’s “Krampus.” On the small screen, Koechner currently appears in Comedy Central’s “Another Period,” ABC’s “The Goldbergs” and voices a reoccurring character on FOX’s animated comedy “American Dad.”
An alumnus of Chicago’s Second City Theater, Koechner got his first break as a cast member on “Saturday Night Live” and since has become an instantly recognizable face appearing in more than 140 films and television shows. Additional notable film credits include “Waiting,” “Out Cold,” “Talladega Nights,” “Get Smart,” “Extract,” “Thank You for Smoking” and “A Haunted House.” When not filming, Koechner performs live stand-up comedy across the country and creates original content videos for his YouTube channel, “Full On Koechner.” He currently resides in Los Angeles, Calif. with his wife and five children.