- 7:30 PM shows are 18+/10:30 PM shows are 21+ with valid ID.
- Ticket price is more expensive at the door.
- Premium seating is in the front couple of rows. GA is first come, first serve.
- Our tables seat 4 people, so purchasing 4 or more tickets is the only way to ensure a table to yourself.
- No refunds on any ticket purchase.
- 2-item recommended minimum in showroom. Most comedy clubs require you to purchase 2 drinks, we just recommend it! Not only does it help keep the lights on, but it is scientifically proven that food and drinks will make you laugh more!
- Friday: 7:30 PM Show/6:30 PM Doors
- Friday: 10:30 PM Show/9:40 PM Doors
- Saturday: 7:30 PM Show/6:30 PM Doors
- Saturday: 10:30 PM Show/9:40 PM Doors
COVID-19: We do not have any restrictions regarding vaccination status, however due to the governor’s mandate, masks are required for entry unless you are seated at your table with food and beverages. Since we are deemed a non-essential business, we are unfortunately unable to make accommodations for those with mask exemptions.
Damon Wayans Jr is an American actor, comedian and writer. Widely known for as his the character of character Coach on New Girl on Fox and before that as Brad Williams in the ABC sitcom Happy Endings for which he was nominated for the Critics' Choice Award for Best Supporting Actor.
In 2014, he starred in the comedy film Let's Be Cops, and provided the voice of Wasabi in Big Hero 6 which Won an Oscar for Best Animated Feature Film of the Year for the 2015 Academy Awards.
Wayans Jr. made his film debut when he was cast in his father's feature film of 1994, Blankman, playing Young Kevin. He later appeared on his father's sitcom My Wife and Kids as John, one of Junior's friends. He later worked as a staff writer on the series. In fact, the character of Junior was loosely based on Wayans Jr. himself!
He appeared in and served as a writer on The Underground. Wayans Jr. also surprised audiences when he garnered a standing ovation during his debut appearance on Def Comedy Jam. He starred in the Wayans
family comedy Dance Flick as the film's main character, Thomas.
He has been on tour selling out all over the country in theatres and casino’s