Featuring: Pauly Shore's One Man Show - This is NOT traditional Stand-Up!
Stand-Up Comedy Tickets HERE!
- 7:30 PM shows are 18+ with valid ID.
- Ticket price is more expensive at the door.
- Premium seating is in the front couple of rows. GA is first come, first serve.
- Our tables seat 4 people, so purchasing 4 or more tickets is the only way to ensure a table to yourself.
- No refunds on any ticket purchase.
- 2-item recommended minimum in showroom. Most comedy clubs require you to purchase 2 drinks, we just recommend it! Not only does it help us keep the lights on, but it is scientifically proven that food and drinks will make you laugh more!
Stick with the Dancing: Funny Stories from my Childhood is a one man show from Pauly Shore.
The actor and comedian intimately talks about his life, career, ups and downs, growing up and being raised by comedians at The Comedy Store, Beverly Hills High School, MTV days, opening for Sam Kinison, Playboy Mansion, and much more.
This is not traditional stand-up comedy.