Click Showtime & Buy
Thu, May 11, 2023
Fri, May 12, 2023
Sat, May 13, 2023
Tickets: $25 - $35
- Shows starting at 9:30pm or later are 21+, and shows starting earlier are 18+ with a valid ID.
- Seats only guaranteed until showtime. Ticket price is more expensive at the door (if any remain).
- Premium seating is in the front couple of rows. GA is first come, first serve.
- There are no refunds on any ticket purchases.
- 2-item recommended minimum in showroom. Most comedy clubs require you to purchase 2 drinks, we just recommend it! Not only does it help us keep the lights on, but it is scientifically proven that food and drinks will make you laugh more!
- 7:00 PM Show/6:00 PM Doors
- 7:30 PM Show/6:30 PM Doors
- 9:45 PM Show/9:00 PM Doors
- 10:15 PM Show/9:30 PM Doors
Williams is known for his movie roles, which include Dumb and Dumber, Freddy Got Fingered, There's Something About Mary, Half Baked, RocketMan, Sorority Boys, Down Periscope and Employee of The Month. Williams was featured as a security guard in the music video for Barenaked Ladies "Falling for the First Time". He has performed his stand-up comedy routines on Late Night with David Letterman, The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, Late Night with Conan O'Brien, HBO, Comedy Central and at comedy clubs throughout the country.
His improvisational skills led to him winning the award for 'Best Improviser' on an episode of NBC's prime time series Thank God You're Here in 2007.
Williams's ventures include voicing 'Monster' on Nickelodeon's new animated series Robot and Monster and starring as Warwick the Warlock in Disney's direct-to-DVD movie Spooky Buddies.
He has a free, bi-weekly podcast called The Harland Highway. The Harland Highway can be downloaded on iTunes or streamed live from your mobile device on Stitcher Radio. His podcast is unique in that instead of focusing on interviews and similar content, it is made up of unique pop culture commentary, as well as improvisation by Williams, featuring a diverse lineup of recurring characters.
Rocker Parry Gripp of the rock band Nerf Herder wrote a song in homage to Williams, entitled "I Wanna Be Your Harland Williams".
He has appeared on Tom Green's House Tonight and on the Adam Carolla Podcast numerous times. He is known for his performance of bird sounds on Carolla's show.