- 7:30 PM shows are 18+ with valid ID.
- Ticket price is more expensive at the door.
- Premium seating is in the front couple of rows. GA is first come, first serve.
- Our tables seat 4 people, so purchasing 4 or more tickets is the only way to ensure a table to yourself.
- No refunds on any ticket purchase.
- 2-item recommended minimum in showroom. Most comedy clubs require you to purchase 2 drinks, we just recommend it! Not only does it help keep the lights on, but it is scientifically proven that food and drinks will make you laugh more!
- 7:30 PM Show/6:30 PM Doors
COVID-19: We do not have any restrictions regarding vaccination status, however due to the governor’s mandate, masks are required for entry unless you are seated at your table with food and beverages. Since we are deemed a non-essential business, we are unfortunately unable to make accommodations for those with mask exemptions.
Jonathan Kite was born and raised just outside of Chicago in Skokie, IL. Best known as “Oleg,” the hilarious, sex-crazed Ukrainian cook, opposite Kat Dennings and Beth Behrs on the CBS comedy hit “Two Broke Girls,” Kite has studied improvisation and sketch comedy with Chicago’s Second City and The Groundlings in Los Angeles. Aside from a busy acting career including his past role in The Skokie Jo & Shappy Show and voiceover on American Dad, Kite is an expert impressionist boasting over 100 celebrity impressions that include Vince Vaughn, Tom Hanks, Seth Rogen, Christian Bale, and Robert Downey Jr. He is also a nationally touring comedian and has headlined at some of the top comedy clubs in America. Up next, Jonathan will soon be releasing his long-awaited one-hour comedy special.