Click Showtime & Buy
Thu, Sep 3, 2020
Fri, Sep 4, 2020
Sat, Sep 5, 2020
- Must be 21+ with valid ID.
- Ticket price is more expensive at the door.
- Premium seating is in the front couple of rows. GA is first come, first serve.
- No refunds on any ticket purchase.
- 2-item minimum in showroom. This means each person in your group must purchase 2 items off the menu. This can be a snack, alcoholic, or non-alcoholic drink.
- Thursday: 7:30 PM Show/6:30 PM Doors
- Friday: 7:30 PM Show/6:30 PM Doors
- Saturday: 7:30 PM Show/6:30 PM Doors
- Saturday: 10:00 PM Show/9:30 PM Doors
Comedian, actor, and writer Josh Wolf has become one of the most sought after personalities in comedy today. From adding his quick witted commentary on comedy round tables, to becoming a New York Times Bestselling Author, writing on hit television shows, and headlining stand-up comedy tours across the nation, Wolf has proved time and time again he is one of the most dynamic and multi-faceted comedians in the entertainment business. Wolf is currently a regular round table guest and writer on the hit E! series “Chelsea Lately,” and recently appeared as a performer on the new E! series “After Lately.” In March 2013, Wolf debuted his latest book, “It Takes Balls: Dating Single Moms and Other Confessions from an Unprepared Single Dad” [Grand Central Publishing.] Funny and brutally honest, the book details Wolf’s adventures as a struggling stand up comedian, while juggling being a single parent in Los Angeles.