- Must be 18+ with valid ID.
- Ticket price is more expensive at the door.
- Premium seating is in the front couple of rows. GA is first come, first serve.
- No refunds on any ticket purchase.
- 2-item recommended minimum in showroom. Most comedy clubs require you to purchase 2 drinks, we just recommend it! Not only does it help keep the lights on, but it is scientifically proven that food and drinks will make you laugh more!
- Wednesday: 7:30 PM Show/6:30 PM Doors
COVID-19: We do not have any restrictions regarding vaccination status, however due to the governor’s mandate, masks are required for entry unless you are seated at your table with food and beverages. Since we are deemed a non-essential business, we are unfortunately unable to make accommodations for those with mask exemptions.
Every Wednesday night at Spokane Comedy Club we have OPEN-MIC NIGHT! This is where dreams are made, and nightmares come true. This night has everything from professional comedians working out new material, to comics getting on stage for the very first time. The best part is, IT IS FREE! There is no cost to attend open-mic night, and it is happy hour all night. So if you want to get a laugh, feel better about your life, and have a couple drinks, then Spokane Comedy Club is the place to be on Wednesday nights!
Comedians Looking To Perform:
We schedule our open-mic a month at a time to allow you to invite your friends and know you will be performing without driving and waiting in line for no reason! If you wish to perform at the open mic, click HERE and fill out our google form with your available dates. Sign up's are from the 1st-25th of the month for the following month's shows.
Example of How it will work-
On February 24th, Harry Harrison e-mails saying he is available for March 3rd, 4th, 18th, 25th, and 26th. He get's an e-mail back on February 28th saying he will be doing sets on March 4th, and 26th, along with the line-up for those evenings.
If you are not selected we still encourage you to come watch the show. If you arrive between 7 and 7:30 you can sign up for a drawing. We pick 3 comics the night of to perform. You will get 3 minutes when you first start, and can work your way up to 4 or 5 minute sets. Please e-mail if you have any questions.